Revive Your Heart
Trustworthy Heart Attack Treatment Options
Treatment Options to manage Heart Attack
Check Out which Treatment Option is the Best for Your Coronary Artery Disease
It’s essential to note that CAD treatment doesn’t end after a heart attack. Lifestyle changes such as heart-healthy diet, regular exercise, and quitting smoking are crucial for preventing future heart problems.
Overall, implantable medical devices are safe and effective for treating heart attacks and artery disease. Talking to your doctor is essential to know the potential benefits of implantable devices for the treatment of post-heart attacks.
1. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India website - https://www.mohfw.gov.in/
2. Apollo Hospitals website - https://www.apollohospitals.com/
3. Fortis Healthcare website - https://www.fortishealthcare.com/
4. MedlinePlus, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine - https://medlineplus.gov/
5. Mayo Clinic website - https://www.mayoclinic.org/
Disclaimer: The information presented by Boston Scientific Corporation is for educational purposes only and does not recommend self-management of health issues. The information should not be treated as comprehensive and does not intend to provide diagnosis, treatment or any medical advice. Individual results may vary and hence, it is advisable to consult your doctor regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options.